Andrea Barber is a well-known American actress and comedian. She is mostly known for playing the role of Kimmy Gibbler in the ABC sitcom “Full House” and the Netflix sequel series “Fuller House”.
Andrea Barber’s birth name is Andrea Laura Barber. But she is mostly recognized as Andrea Barber. She was born on 3 July 1976. She is now 46 years old (as of 2022). Her birthplace is Los Angeles, California, United States.
Andrea completed her schooling at La Serna High School in Whittier California. In 1999, she achieved a degree in English from Whittier College. She finished an MA in Women’s Studies from the University of York, England. Then she came back to Whittier as assistant to the director of Whittier College’s Office of International Programs.
Andrea is the youngest of three children. She was very dear to her family. Her father’s name is Donald Banks and her mother’s name is Sherry Barber. She has two older brothers. They are Darin Barber and Justin Barber. Andrea spent her childhood very cheerfully with her family in the United States.
Andrea Barber started her acting career at a very early age. But she played her first major role as Carrie Brady on the TV show “Days of Our Lives” in 1982. In 1985, she appeared in a movie titled “Do You Remember Love”. Subsequently, she acted in multiple movies and TV shows such as St. Elsewhere, The Twilight Zone, Wonderful World of Color, Our House, and so on.
In 1987, she appeared in an incredible hit TV series titled ABC’s “Full House”. The show ended in 1995. After that, she took a long break to focus on her personal life. She came back to her acting career in 2012 through the episode of “Funny or Die”. Then she performed in the Netflix series “Fuller House”.
- Days of Our Lives as Carrie Brady (1982-1986)
- Fantasy Island as Amanda Gorman (1983)
- Do You Remember Love as Jennifer (1985)
- St. Elsewhere as Carrie Garman (1985)
- The Twilight Zone as Cathy Marano (1985)
- Wonderful World of Color as Zoey (1986)
- Our House as Naomi (1986)
- Full House as Kimmy Gibbler (1987-1995)
- Growing Pains as Rhonda Green (1990)
- To Grandmother’s House We Go as 2nd Viewer (1992)
- The Skateboard Kid II as Tilly Curtis (1995)
- Funny or Die as Kimmy Gibbler (2012)
- Hollywood Darlings as Andrea (2017)
- The Talk as Herself (2017)
- Fuller House as Kimmy Gibbler (2016-2020)
- That Girl Lay Lay as Principal Willingham (2021)
Andrea Barber is claimed to be single now. She tied the knot with Jeremy Rytky in 2002. The couple has 2 kids. They are Felicity and Tate. Unfortunately, the couple got divorced in 2016.
Andrea Barber is a talented actress and comedian. She has kept herself away from all kinds of controversies.
Andrea Barber has no political background and she is not involved in politics.
- Won the Soap Opera Digest Awards in 1984.
- Won the Soap Opera Digest Awards in 1985.
- Nominated for the Young Artist Awards in 1985.
- Nominated for the Young Artist Awards in 1996.
- Won the Young Artist Awards in 1990.
- Won the Young Artist Awards in 1991.
- Nominated for the Young Artist Awards in 1992.
- Nominated for the Young Artist Awards in 1993.
- Nominated for the Teen Choice Awards in 2016.
Some Unknown Facts About Andrea Barber
- Andrea Barber’s nickname is Andrea.
- She made her acting debut at the age of 4.
- Andrea took a break from her acting career for more than twenty years.
- She is an incredible runner who completed three marathons and 26 half-marathons.
Andrea Barber earns most of her living through her modeling and acting career. Her estimated net worth is approximately $2 million USD.