Mathira is an actress, model, dancer, singer, and social media influencer. Mathira, a well-known actress, was born on 25 February 1992 in Harare, Zimbabwe. Her father was from South Africa, and her mother was from Pakistan. She is now living in Pakistan with her family. She has done different TV shows, item songs, and dramas.
Mathira was born as Mathira Muhammad in 1992 on February 25. Her nickname is Mahi. She was born in Harare, Zimbabwe. Her father was a South African, and her mother was Pakistani. They came back to Pakistan to protect themselves from the conflict happening in Zimbabwe.
Mathira completed her high school studies in Zimbabwe. At the age of 13, she returned to Pakistan and completed her graduation in Pakistan. Mathira has one sibling named Rose Muhammad, who is her younger sister.
Mathira started her career in 2011 as a yoga teacher with a private TV channel. Then she became a host of Vibe TV’s late-night show titled “Love Indicator,” which was very popular. She was the first female to host late-night shows in Pakistan. She also hosted “Baji Online” on AAG Tv.
Mathira did many music videos like Jadugar, Desi Beat, Nachdi Kamaal Billo, and Woh Kaun Thi. She made her Indian film debut in 2013 by performing in an item song. She did several item songs both in Pakistani and Indian movies. Her most famous two item songs are “Lakk Ch Current” and “Masti Mein Doobi Raat Hai.”
In 2014, she was seen in Vipin Sharma’s Comedy Film “Akki te Vikki te Nikki” and a music video titled “Piya Re” with Furqan and Imran. The song “Piya Re” was a tribute to the famous composer and singer Adnan Sami Khan.
In 2017, Mathira did a drama series of Geo Kahani named “Nagin” and played the role of Mastaani. Subsequently, she acted in a romantic thriller movie titled “Sirf Tum Hi To Ho.”
- Love Indicator
- Baji Online
- Desi Beat
- Nachdi Kamaal Billo
- Woh Kaun Thi
- Piya Re
- Lakk Ch Current
- Masti Mein Doobi Raat Hain
- Young Malang
- Main Hoo Shahid Afridi
- Sirf Tum Hi To Ho
- Akki Te Vikki Te Nikki
Mathira’s net worth is around $ 1 million – USD 5 million.
Mathira got married in 2012 to a Dubai Based Punjabi Singer whose name is Farran J Mirza ( also known as Flint J). They have a son named Aahil Rizvi, who was born in 2014. The couple got divorced due to some unknown reasons in 2018.
Mathira was born in Harare, Zimbabwe, on 25 February 1992. Mathira’s father is South African, and Her mother is Pakistani. They came to Pakistan when Mathira was 13 years old. She has one younger sister named Rose Muhammad. Now she is living in Pakistan with her family.
Mathira started her career in 2011 as a yoga teacher in a private TV show. Then she worked in various music videos like Jadugar, Desi Beat, Nachdi Kamaal Billo, etc. She hosted two TV shows named Love Indicator and Baji Online. She also worked in movies both as a character and in item songs.
She got married in 2012 to a singer named Flint J, and they have a son. But in 2018, they got divorced because of some unknown reason. Mathira is now a single mother with a beautiful son named Aahil Rizvi.
Mathira has a beautiful appearance with acting, dancing, and singing skills. She is 5 feet 6 inches or 1.68 meters tall and weighs 56 kg. Mathira’s hair color is black, and her eye color is brown. Her hobbies are swimming and traveling.
- Mathira attracted controversy for featuring a controversial condom advertisement for Josh Brand.
- She again attracted controversy for featuring a cover photo in Pakistan’s Diet Magazine with a very scantily-clad outfit. She looked almost naked in that cover photo. But then she clarified that she was wearing a tube during the photoshoot, and a huge guy was hugging her. That’s why she looked topless in that photo.
She has no political background, and she is not involved in politics.
- Mathira was born in Harare, Zimbabwe. When she was 13, her family came to Pakistan.
- She has a younger sister named Rose Muhammad.
- Mathira started her career in 2011 as a yoga teacher on a TV Show.
- She was a host of two TV shows called Love Indicator and Baji Online.
- Her debut Indian film was Young Malang, where she performed an item song.
- Mathira had done two item songs titled “Lakk Ch Current” and “Masti Mein Doobi Raat Hain.”
- She also worked in a comedy movie by Vipin, “Sharma’s Akki te Vikki te Nikki.”
- Mathira had done a drama named “Nagin.”
- She got married to Flint J in 2012 and divorced in 2018. Mathira and Flint have a son, and his name is Aahil Rizvi.
- Mathira has done multiple music videos such as Jadugar, Desi Beat, Nachdi Kamaal Billo, and Woh Kaun Thi.
- Mathira had four inked tattoos on her body.