Nimra Khan is a well-known, gorgeous, and talented actress and model in the Pakistani showbiz industry. She is very popular as one of the trendy TV stars in Pakistani dramas. She was born on 26 June 1991 in Pakistan. Actress Nimra Khan completed her graduation, and when she entered the media industry. At first, she started as a model and worked in many TV commercials. After that, she worked in many international brands such as Medicam, Canolive, Coca Cola, Warid Telecom, etc. In 2013, she started her acting debut career on the small screen on the channel A Plus and Hum TV. Her popular roles are in Shareek-e-Hayat (2014), and Alif Allah Aur Insaan (2017). She also worked in films. She is the owner of “Nimra Khan Salon”, a beauty salon. She was, married in 2020.
Nimra Khan Biography & Wiki
Height, Weight & Body Measurement
|In inches- 5’4” inches
In centimeters- 164 cm
In meters- 1.64 m
|In kilogram- 55 kg
In pounds- 121.254 lbs
Family & Relatives
|Recently Relationship Status:
Social Media Profiles
Favorite Things of Nimra Khan
Nimra Khan is from Karachi, Pakistan. She has citizenship in both Pakistan and British. She finished her optional training in Karachi and completed her graduation degree in Film Making from Arts School IVS. However, she wanted to attach to acting in her childhood entirely. She was a squash player.
Nimra Khan first played the lead role in the TV drama Khwaab Taabeer, telecasted on the PTV. The drama was her first debut on TV. Many directors noticed her acting skill, and then she got many offers for various serials. She worked with many artists like Ayeza Khan, Saba Qamar, Shehzad Sheikh. After the serial, she earned fame to work in the drama serial “Choti Si Zindagi ”, telecasted on HUM TV. In 2016, she debuted her first film in Pollywood named Blind Girl. It was a romantic film.
The film earned 0.64 crores commercially. The same year, she also saw another Pakistani movie, “Saya e Khuda Zuljalal” with co-artist Javed Sheikh, Firdous Jamal, Noor Bukhari, and others. As a model, she worked for many brands and walked on the ramp shows for many famous designers. She often shoots bridal looks and make-up. She is a brand ambassador of Coca-Cola, Warid (Telecom), etc. As a singer, she often shared her music videos on her personal Instagram account. She worked on a music video with Asim Azhar and melody Mahi Aja.
In 2014, when Actress Nimra Khan was returning from her shooting, she faced an accident. She was genuinely harmed by this accident. Her right leg was broken from five unique focuses or five different points. The specialists did not agree to fix it quickly as there were a couple of clusters in her brain. When she fully recovered from it, then she again came back to shoot.
Nimra married Raja Iftikhar Azam on 19 April 2020. Her husband is a Police Officer, and her husband’s posting is in London. A rumor that they are parted from their relationship, but Nimra never mentioned their marriage status publicly. They are probably separated.
Awards & Nominations
She was nominated in 2014 for the Hum Award as a Best Soap Actress for the series “Chubhan,” playing the role of Zara.
She is not attached to any political party of Pakistan or any other country. She is famous only for her filmy background.
- Nimra’s mother misbehaves with a lady customer in their salon and gym. The girl shared the video about what type of behavior Nimra’s mother has done. The lady wanted to get back her fee and said that her mother wouldn’t return the money. At last, Nirma declared that it was a hoax. That was all pre-planned. The girl wanted to defame their salon and gym.
- Nimra Khan’s divorced news was spread from the rumors. But, the news is, she also saw considerable controversy in her life.
Some Unknown Facts About Actress Nimra Khan
- She is residing with her family in the same city.
- She has a sentimental voice and her sentimental tune received millions of views with Arslan Faisal. The video took on the internet to storm roughly five years ago.
- She is also a singer. Her melodious voice gave the songs a unique touch.
- By her good fortune, she got a chance in the debut drama “Khawab Tabeer” as a lead role in the field of acting in 2013.
- She worked with many lead actors like Ahsan Khan, Shezad Sheikh, and many others.
- She loves to read and she often reads novels.
- She loses her heavyweight by Cardio Exercise. Now, she loves to follow the diet plans and eat healthy green food and meat all the time.
- Her best friend’s name is Saniya Shamshad.