Sonali Raut is an Indian actress and model. She has gained fame through the movies “The Xpose” and “Great Grand Masti”. She has also participated in Season 2 of Box Cricket League.
Sonali Raut was born on 23 December 1990. She is now 32 years old (as of 2022). Her birthplace is Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She completed her schooling at Army Public School, Mumbai. Then she finished her graduation from Mithibai College, Mumbai. During her college days, she was featured in Kingfisher Calendar.
Sonali Raut is the younger sister of Ujjwala Raut. Ujjawala Raut is one of India’s most successful supermodels. Sonali is the daughter of a retired assistant commissioner of police. She is very dear to her family.
Sonali Raut started her career as a model. She appeared in several TV commercials and print shoots in her early career. In 2014, she acted in the movie “The Xpose” with famous personalities like Irrfan Khan, Himesh Reshammiya, and Yo Yo Honey Singh. Subsequently, she appeared in movies such as Great Grand Masti and Dangerous.
In 2015, she got an opportunity to participate in Salman Khan’s famous TV show Bigg Boss. There she gained huge popularity. She also appeared in several comedy shows like Comedy Nights with Kapil, Comedy Classes, and so on.
Movies & TV Shows
- The Xpose as Zara Peter Fernandes (2014)
- Great Grand Masti as Shiney (2016)
- Comedy Nights with Kapil (2014)
- Bigg Boss 8 (2014-2015)
- Killerr Karaoke Atka Toh Latkah (2015)
- Comedy Classes (2015)
- Box Cricket League Season 2 (2016)
- Love Life & Screw Ups as Kashish (2016)
- Dangerous as Dia Dhanraj (2020)
- Sniper (2020)
- Galtiyan (2022)
Sonali Raut is single. She has not revealed anything about her relationship or love life. She is now only focusing on her career.
Sonali Raut was controversial during the show Big Boss 8 for slapping her co-contestant Ali Quli.
Sonali Raut has no political background and she is not involved in politics.
Some Unknown Facts About Sonali Raut
- Sonali Raut shoots for famous brands such as MAC Cosmetics, Limca, PC Chandra Jewelers, Westside, and Pantaloons.
- She appeared in several TV commercials for Idea, iBall, Siyram, Seematti Sarees, and so on.
- Sonali worked with Ranveer Singh on a Photoshoot for the 2011 Maxim magazine.
- She loves traveling and swimming.
Sonali Raut Net Worth
Sonali Raut earns most of her living through her modeling and acting career. Her estimated net worth is approximately $4 million USD.