Deepali Pansare is an Indian actress and model. She is popularly known for her acting skills in TV series such as “Hum Ladkiyaan” and “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon”. She has also appeared in different Marathi serials.
Deepali Pansare was born on 3 July 1984 in Nashik, Maharashtra, India. Deepali is now 38 years old (as of 2022). Her hometown is in Nashik. Her nationality is Indian, and her religion is Hinduism. Her zodiac sign is cancer. Deepali Pansare’s nickname is Deepali. She is a graduate. Deepali has completed B. Tech in Computer Science.
Deepali Pansare started her career in 2008. Her debut TV series is “Hum Ladkiyaan.” She has appeared in multiple TV series titled Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein, Devi, Adaalat, Devyani, Ek Thi Daayan, etc. She has gained her most fame through her TV series named “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.” The series was telecasted on Star Plus. Her debut Marathi film is “Hello Gandhe Sir. ” She has appeared in different Marathi films titled Sonoyona, Fraud Saiyan, Parivartan, Most Wanted, and Chalk and Duster.
- Hello Gandhe Sir (2009)
- Most Wanted
- Chalk and Duster
- Sonoyona (2015)
- Fraud Saiyan (2019)
- Hum Ladkiyaan (2008)
- Devi (2010)
- Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein (2010)
- Adaalat (2010)
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (2011)
- Devyani (2011)
- Agent Raghav
- Devon Ke Dev Mahadev (2013)
- Ek Thi Daayan (2013)
- Lajwanti (2015)
- Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji (2019)
- Aai Kuthe Kay Karte (2019)
Deepali Pansare Net Worth
Deepali Pansare earns most of her living through her acting career. Her estimated net worth is approximately USD 4 million.
Deepali Pansare is married. Her spouse is Suveer Safaya. The couple tied the knot in 2014. Suveer’s hometown is in Jammu, and he is a Banker. The couple has a lovely son named Ruaan.
Deepali Pansare is a talented actress with a beautiful appearance. Deepali is 5 feet and 6 inches (1.67 M) tall. She weighs 60 kg or 132 lbs. Her figure is 34-28-34, and her waist size is 34 inches. Deepali’s eye color is dark brown, and her hair color is Black.
Deepali Pansare is a dynamic actress working on her career with excellent acting skills. Deepali has kept herself away from all kinds of controversies.
Deepali Pansare has no political background, and she is not involved in politics.
Deepali Pansare won the award for the supporting role category at the “Star Plus Awards.” She won the award for the serial “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon”
Some Unknown Facts About Deepali Pansare
- Deepali Pansare is known for the role named “Payal” in the serial “Iss Pyaar Ko kya Naam Doon.”
- She took a break for almost three years and came back on her acting career in 2019.
- Deepali” s favorite actor is Shah Rukh Khan, and her famous actress is Madhuri Dixit.
- She loves home food.
- Her favorite color is red.
- Deepali is very active on social media platforms. She has 79K followers on Instagram and follows 422. She has 723 posts on Instagram.